- Column: Right-wing judges are on a mission to stop the FDA from warning consumers about snake oilon September 27, 2023
Right-wing hacks on the 5th circuit federal appeals court, emboldening medical charlatans, questioned the FDA's advice not to take ivermectin for COVID-19.
- UAW aims for drivers' attention by striking parts warehouses, including two in the Inland Empireon September 26, 2023
Inland Empire workers strike at GM and Stellantis parts distribution centers, in a widening labor action that could affect consumers' ability to get car repairs.
- 'Unprecedented' theft contributed to $112 billion in retail losses last yearon September 26, 2023
Retailers say they're seeing theft and rampant crime soar in their stores, prompting them to rethink how they operate, according to a new survey.
- Uber strikes deal to partner with Yellow Cab, other taxi fleets in Southern Californiaon September 26, 2023
Uber on Tuesday announced a multiyear partnership with Los Angeles Yellow Cab and other taxi fleets across Los Angeles, Orange and San Diego counties.
- How would a government shutdown affect you?on September 27, 2023
During a shutdown nonessential services will be disrupted, but most benefits won’t.
- High housing costs making California more undesirable, RAND economist sayson September 27, 2023
RAND economist said increasing the state's housing supply is essential to lowering rents and making homeownership affordable.