- Why are some of Southern California's most expensive properties left completely empty?on November 26, 2022
As development fills every crack of L.A. County, some of the most prized parcels are left untouched. Why?
- Photos: Here's what you missed if you didn't go holiday shopping on Black Fridayon November 25, 2022
Black Friday is not what it used to be, but still a moment for family and friends to get together and kick off the holiday season.
- Black Friday's comeback highlights economic divide as inflation slams shopperson November 25, 2022
Black Friday crowds were bigger this year. But overall holiday sales could be muted as inflation squeezes most consumers. Meanwhile, well-off shoppers are spending freely.
- Thanksgiving week travel expected to be almost as busy as pre-pandemic levelson November 23, 2022
More than 54.6 million people are expected to travel this Thanksgiving, nearing pre-pandemic levels, according to the American Automobile Assn.
- Cyber Monday lures consumers seeking better dealson November 28, 2022
Shoppers spent a record $9.12 billion online on Black Friday, up 2.3% from last year, according to Adobe. E-commerce activity continued to be strong over the weekend, with $9.55 billion in online sales.
- Looking for a deal on a home? Here’s the best time of the week to buyon November 28, 2022
Looking for a bargain on a new home? Your best bet is to buy during the middle of the week.