- California childcare providers fight to 'retire with dignity'on August 8, 2022
California childcare workers signed their first union contract with the state about a year ago. Now, they want retirement benefits.
- Democrats clear first hurdle on healthcare, tax and climate billon August 6, 2022
Senate Democrats cleared their first procedural vote of their healthcare, tax and climate bill.
- California DMV accuses Tesla of falsely advertising Autopilot and Full Self-Driving featureson August 5, 2022
The California DMV has accused Tesla of false advertising in its promotion of the company's signature Autopilot and Full Self-Driving technologies.
- The Senate has a climate deal. Now comes the hard parton August 5, 2022
Local opposition to solar and wind farms could be a huge barrier to clean energy.
- California fast-food worker pay falls ‘far below a living wage,’ report sayson August 8, 2022
The study says fast-food workers are making only two-thirds of what a single adult with no children needs in a year to meet basic needs.
- Status Update: H Mart opens Friday in Irvine, 2nd for the cityon August 8, 2022
The Korean grocery store in Westpark also is hiring employees for most departments.