- Director Sean Anders lists La Crescenta home that inspired his movie 'Instant Family'on October 28, 2020
Director Sean Anders is asking $1.95 million for his stone-clad retreat in La Crescenta.
- SpaceX starts rolling out Starlink internet, hoping it'll fund Mars flightson October 28, 2020
SpaceX is starting public beta testing of its Starlink broadband internet service. The price: $99 a month, plus $499 of hardware.
- Column: Yes, Santa Susana is a 'landmark' — as a unique environmental disasteron October 28, 2020
The government says Santa Susana should be a designated landmark, but it should be famous as a nuclear dump.
- Newport Coast mansion sells for $61 million, shattering Orange County recordon October 27, 2020
A 19,000-square-foot mansion in Newport Coast just sold for $61 million, making it the priciest home sale in Orange County history.
- Leaders Of Influence - Investment Bankers: Channing Hamleton October 28, 2020
Channing Hamlet is a managing director and co-owner of Objective Capital Partners, a leading investment banking and valuation firm serving the lower middle market, specifically companies with an enterprise value of $20-$75 million.
- Leaders Of Influence - Investment Bankers: Michael Guzmanon October 28, 2020
Michael Guzman is a senior managing director with B. Riley Securities, Inc., a full service, nationally ranked investment bank focused on serving the needs of the upper middle-market.
- Homes evacuated by Silverado, Blue Ridge fires worth $6.4 billionon October 28, 2020
Realtor.com analysts used county evacuation maps to find 7,152 homes in the neighborhoods with mandatory exits.
- Orange County homebuying hits 15-year highon October 28, 2020
In September, 3,769 homes sold, existing and new — up 29.8% in a year.