- Billionaire shatters Rancho Santa Fe record with $23-million purchaseon January 19, 2021
Billionaire Herbert Wertheim just dropped $23 million on a 22,500-square-foot mansion in Rancho Santa Fe, which is the community's priciest deal ever.
- Column: Trump utterly failed to cut drug prices. Here's how Biden could do betteron January 19, 2021
Trump's drug price strategy was all talk and no action.
- Column: Complaints about movers soar as millions relocate because of the pandemicon January 19, 2021
California says complaints about moving companies more than doubled last year as millions of Americans sought new homes because of the pandemic.
- Social media platforms are cracking down to prevent Inauguration Day violenceon January 18, 2021
Ahead of Inauguration Day, tech platforms display a new willingness to take action against accounts spreading misinformation or advocating violence.
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Ernie Guzmanon January 20, 2021
Dr. Ernie Guzman is site director for pediatric education and a pediatric infectious disease specialist at Adventist Health White Memorial (AHWM) in Los Angeles.
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Antonio E. Escobedoon January 20, 2021
Board certified with the American Board of Internal Medicine with a special interest in infectious diseases.
- Homebuilder Tri Pointe rebranding local builders under one nameon January 20, 2021
The nation's 16th largest homebuilder, founded in Southern California, announced plans to rename five subsidiaries.
- Amazon Fresh grocery store opens in Whittieron January 19, 2021
An Amazon Fresh supermarket has opened in Whittier at the site of a former Orchard Supply Hardware store.