- COBRA is free for six months under the COVID relief bill. Do you qualify?on April 13, 2021
COBRA, the federal program that allows people who have lost their jobs to continue paying for their former employer's healthcare plan, is free through Sept. 30.
- Ellen DeGeneres' storied Beverly Hills mansion sells for $47 millionon April 12, 2021
Two years after paying $42.5 million for Adam Levine's Beverly Hills home, Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi have sold the place for $47 million.
- Century City haunt of late Hollywood star Rhonda Fleming asks $12 millionon April 12, 2021
A grand, tropical-themed villa owned by late actress Rhonda Fleming has surfaced for sale in Century City for $12 million.
- Column: 100 CEOs met to discuss opposing anti-voting laws. Don't expect them to do anythingon April 12, 2021
U.S. corporations say they are pondering action against vote-suppression laws. Don't get your hopes up.
- Company 3 Leases Large Space at Sunset Las Palmas Studioson April 12, 2021
Post-production group Company 3 has leased 70,285 square feet at Brentwood-based Hudson Pacific Properties Inc.’s Harlow development.
- AmazeVR Raises $10 Million for Virtual Reality Concertson April 12, 2021
AmazeVR Inc., a West Hollywood-based startup that uses VR to create live music experiences, has raised $9.5 million.
- ArcLight and Pacific Theaters to close for goodon April 13, 2021
Pacific Theaters, which operates some 300 screens in California, including the beloved ArcLight theaters and the historic Cinerama Dome in Hollywood, said Monday that it will not be reopening.
- California consumer confidence back to pre-pandemic levelson April 12, 2021
Golden State shoppers tell Chapman-CMC and Conference Board their optimism is back to pre-pandemic levels.